Matemwe Lodge: Information from the owner
- No. of rooms
- Check-in time
- Check-out time
About this information
All the information on this page is supplied to us directly from the lodge owner and reflects their view, not ours.
For Expert Africa's view, see our own full report on Matemwe Lodge, which contains our own observations and views.
- Last updated by Owner
- 6 Oct 2020
Facilities at Matemwe Lodge
- Property facilities
- 24-hour Security, Activity Desk, Bar, Eco Friendly, Internet Access (Complimentary), Laundry Service (Available), Pool, Restaurant, Spa
- Room facilities
- Bath, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Dressing Gowns, Electrical Outlets, En-Suite, Fan, Hair Dryer, Laundry Service (Available), Lounge Area, Mosquito Nets, Safe, Shower, Tea / Coffee, Verandah
- Activities on site
- Boating, Cooking Courses, Kayaking, Massages, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
- Nearby activities
- Beach, Cultural Tours, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Historical Tours, Kite Surfing, Marine Adventures, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Sea Kayaking, Snorkeling, Water Skiing, Windsurfing
- English, Swahili
Activities at Matemwe Lodge
- Escape to Infinity remote sandbank excursion
- Day trips to historic Stone Town
- Spice tours
- Jozani Forest tour
- Guided Matemwe Village walk
- Sundowner dhow trips
We offer a great range of treatments to spoil yourself.
Water Based Activities
- Snorkelling and diving at the famous reefs of Mnemba Atoll
- Full range of diving courses available through Scubafish, so please take a look at their website to find out more: scubafishzanzibar.com
- Scenic kayaking along the reef
- Guided reef walks to explore the tropical marine life
- Local/traditional sailing & fishing
- Deep sea fishing
As with many sea-based activities, the timing of some of these activities is governed by the tides and water levels.
Other lodges in East Coast Zanzibar
Alternative places to stay in this same area.