Dwarf mongoose safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- These camps close during April and May.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- Like all our tailor-made safaris in Tanzania, this one is a sample itinerary and easy to adjust to your personal requirements. We will always organise a safari that matches what you want to do.
- Subject to availability at the camps, you can depart on your chosen itinerary on any day of the year.
- It's easy to follow this safari with time relaxing on the beach, on one of the tropical islands in the Indian ocean near Tanzania – and the costs for beach add-ons can be very low! For ideas, start by checking out our ideas for beach breaks in Zanzibar, or perhaps consider a trip to Pemba or Ras Kutani or even a relaxing break to explore, dive and snorkel in the quiet Mafia Archipelago. Call us for some personalized advice.
This safari includes
- All transfers in Africa.
- The current park fees for your time in the national parks and game reserves – in this case U$88.5 per person per night for Selous Game Reserve and $35.4 per person for Ruaha National Park.
- Game drives at both properties as well as boat trips and walking safaris at Lake Manze.
- Filtered water/tea/coffee drinks are included, other drinks are extra.
- A comprehensive pack of information for your trip, including a copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia, which includes a chapter on Selous Game Reserve.
This safari excludes
- International flights to/from Dar es Salaam
- Any park fee increased over and above the rates that have been included above.
- Your laundry, as are soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.