Etango Ranch G. Farm: Information from the owner
- Guest House
- No. of rooms
- Check-in time
- Check-out time
About this information
All the information on this page is supplied to us directly from the lodge owner and reflects their view, not ours.
For Expert Africa's view, see our own full report on Etango Ranch G. Farm, which contains our own observations and views.
- Last updated by Owner
- 3 Sep 2020
Facilities at Etango Ranch G. Farm
- Property facilities
- 24-hour Security, Bar, Barbeque Facilities, Conference Centre, Internet Access, Malaria Free, Meal on Request, Mobile Connectivity, Pool, Restaurant, Secure Parking
- Room facilities
- Air Conditioning, En-Suite, Fan, Fireplace, Internet, Lounge Area, Pure Cotton Linen, Satellite / Cable Television, Shower, Tea / Coffee, Television, Verandah
- Activities on site
- Bird Watching, Game Drives, Game Viewing, Game Walks, Walks
- Nearby activities
- Bird Watching, Child Friendly Activities, Cultural Tours, Game Drives, Game Viewing, Game Walks, General Sightseeing, Health and Fitness Centre, Historical Tours, Museums, Wine Tasting
- Afrikaans, English, German
Room types at Etango Ranch G. Farm
Two spacious family rooms each comprising of 2 twin beds and bunked bed, en suite facilities (spacious shower), air-conditioning, Mini-fridge, coffee/tea facilities and separate verandah with pathways to the communal open fireplace.
Twin Guest Rooms
Three bungalows each comprising of 2 twin spacious rooms with extra large beds, en suite facilities (spacious shower), air-conditioning, coffee/tea facilities and separate verandah with pathways to the communal open fireplace.
Activities at Etango Ranch G. Farm
We invite all birding enthusiasts to enjoy breakfast surrounded by the sweet sound of the large flocks which have made our farm their home.
Venture alone on foot, following our dedicated walking routes, or join our nature walk accompanied by our experienced guide who offers insight into the farming operations, fauna and flora, as well as the opportunity of close encounters with our game species. (Guided Walks must be booked in advance.)
Other lodges in Windhoek
Alternative places to stay in this same area.