Overview: Bushtracks Express
Once the sun has gone down the train heads back to the station for dinner. The first two courses are served at the station. After this the train heads to a siding out of town for the main course. Dessert and coffee are served on the way back to the station.
NB: You’ll be required to carry your passport for identification purposes.
Start/end time: Tuesday, Friday & Sunday:
- Summer (November to April) 5pm-9.30pm
- Winter (May to October) 4.30pm-9pm
Dress code: Smart casual, no shorts.
Please note: Expert Africa can only arrange this unique dining experience onboard the Bushtracks Express as part of a full, Expert Africa itinerary which includes a stop in Victoria Falls. See the Holiday ideas, below, for examples of such itineraries.
- Start location
- Any of Expert Africa's hotels or lodges in the vicinity of Victoria Falls - usually around 4.00pm or 4.30pm
- End location
- Victoria Falls Railway Station
- Meals included
- Five-course dinner incl. soft drinks, beer & wine.
- Generally four and a half hours
- Maximum group size
- 44 guests (minimum 2 people)
What to look forward to.
Ideas for holidays which can include Bushtracks Express
Add this experience to these trip ideas or contact us to start planning your own tailor-made safari to Zimbabwe.
Other excursions in Zimbabwe
Inspiration and great ideas for other experiences in Zimbabwe to include in your safari.
Zimbabwe fact file
Useful information to help you prepare for your trip in Zimbabwe