Live availability for Linyanti Ebony
This table shows a live guide to the availability at Linyanti Ebony. Check your dates by using the drop-down selector, and then press change date. You may see more on the space available at Linyanti Ebony if you log in now and re-visit this page.
Key to Linyanti Ebony
Fully booked, or otherwise unavailable
Full, but with 'provisional' bookings
At least 1 room available
At least 2 rooms available
At least 2 rooms available, with 'provisional bookings’
At least 4 rooms available
No information available about this room
Notes on Linyanti Ebony availability
- Some of the availability information on this public webpage is ‘capped’ – limiting the maximum number of rooms that are seen. i.e dates show only colours, or a maximum of just a few rooms, even when more space is available.
- The Expert Africa team have access to more information on most properties, and are in direct touch with the owners. To enquire about a trip including Linyanti Ebony, contact us directly now.
- Our availability information is updated regularly; this means multiple times per day for many of our lodges.
- Despite these regular updates, this information is only a guide to which rooms may be available at Linyanti Ebony; sadly this can’t be guaranteed.
- Many of our camps & lodges are very flexible, they will even move reservations around to help us accommodate our travellers, so ask us if something that you want seems difficult.
- We specialise in organising whole holidays and safaris for our travellers, which usually visit several areas & lodges. Please understand that, depending on the property, we may not be able to accept bookings which consist of just a couple of nights with no other arrangements.
Other lodges in Kwando-Linyanti area
Alternative places to stay in this same area.
Within the vast Kwando Reserve, renowned for its wild dogs, Lagoon Camp offers excellent game viewing that focuses on predators.
With enthusiastic guides and trackers, Lebala – in a vast private reserve – is particularly well-placed for seeking wild dogs.
In an attractive area that is particularly rich in game between June and November, the luxurious Selinda Camp caters particularly well for photographers.
DumaTau, in the private Linyanti Reserve, offers game drives, seasonal boat cruises and walks. Wildlife safaris here are quite seasonal, and are at their best during the height of the dry season, between June and October.
Linyanti Bush Camp
An increasingly rare find in Botswana, Linyanti Bush Camp blends relative simplicity with numerous activities and very good guiding.
For years the Savuti Channel ran dry, but it's now flowing again and this newly refurbished, 7-room lodge has pride of place to witness the spectacle.
Selinda Explorers Camp
The luxurious, traditional tented Selinda Explorers Camp offers a mix of walking, canoeing and game drives led by really top notch guides in a game-rich area.
Zarafa is an exclusive camp overlooking the scenic Zibadianja Lagoon within the Selinda Reserve, a particularly game-rich area between June and early November.
Motswiri is a super little camp with just five tents, each overlooking the Selinda Spillway. Come especially for walking, birdwatching, canoeing and horseriding safaris.
King’s Pool is a top-end luxury safari camp with a price tag to match; the game viewing can be very good during the dry season.
Selinda Adventure Trail
The Selinda Adventure Trail offers a novel and tranquil way to travel through part of Botswana's pristine wilderness whilst staying in comfortable fly-camps and led by a knowledgeable guide.
A simple and remote satellite camp, Little Motswiri focuses on non-motorised activities, particularly walking and horseriding. It enables guests to explore 120,000 acres of private wilderness around the Selinda Spillway.
Footsteps across Linyanti
Footsteps Across the Linyanti is the only true mobile walking safari we know of in Botswana. Explore a wild and remote wilderness on foot with a knowledgeable guide.
The traditional, tented Okavango Explorers Camp offers a mix of walking, canoeing and game drives led by great guides in a wildlife-rich area.