Live availability for Tarangire Treetops
This table shows a live guide to the availability at Tarangire Treetops. Check your dates by using the drop-down selector, and then press change date. You may see more on the space available at Tarangire Treetops if you log in now and re-visit this page.
Key to Tarangire Treetops
Fully booked, or otherwise unavailable
Full, but with 'provisional' bookings
At least 1 room available
At least 2 rooms available
At least 2 rooms available, with 'provisional bookings’
At least 4 rooms available
No information available about this room
Notes on Tarangire Treetops availability
- Some of the availability information on this public webpage is ‘capped’ – limiting the maximum number of rooms that are seen. i.e dates show only colours, or a maximum of just a few rooms, even when more space is available.
- The Expert Africa team have access to more information on most properties, and are in direct touch with the owners. To enquire about a trip including Tarangire Treetops, contact us directly now.
- Our availability information is updated regularly; this means multiple times per day for many of our lodges.
- Despite these regular updates, this information is only a guide to which rooms may be available at Tarangire Treetops; sadly this can’t be guaranteed.
- Many of our camps & lodges are very flexible, they will even move reservations around to help us accommodate our travellers, so ask us if something that you want seems difficult.
- We specialise in organising whole holidays and safaris for our travellers, which usually visit several areas & lodges. Please understand that, depending on the property, we may not be able to accept bookings which consist of just a couple of nights with no other arrangements.
- This availability is only for use by bona fide travellers planning to travel themselves: it is not offered for use by tour operators or travel agents putting it to commercial use. Given the value of this information, we will not hesitate to take legal action against competitors using it for their own commercial gain.
Other lodges in Tarangire National Park
Alternative places to stay in this same area.
Oliver's Camp is a small, intimate, luxury tented camp in a great location in northern Tanzania's Tarangire National Park.
For a more private version of its sister property, Oliver’s Camp, Little Oliver’s offers high-quality guiding and tented rooms.
Kuro Tarangire is a stylish tented camp, located in a quiet and remote area deep in Tarangire National Park.
Functional Tarangire Safari Lodge is one of Tarangire National Park's larger lodges, on a prime central site overlooking the river.
Tarangire Sopa Lodge
Tarangire Sopa Lodge is a large, comfortable, family-friendly hotel in Tarangire National Park, suitable for travellers on a budget.
Get back to basics at Oliver's Fly-Camp, exploring Tarangire National Park on foot and sleeping out in the wilderness.
Lemala Mpingo Ridge
Lemala Mpingo Ridge is a stylish camp in Tarangire National Park, with a beautiful location and elevated views over the park.
Swala Camp is a stylish camp for exploring the southern Tarangire, either with a private driver-guide, or using the camp's vehicles and guides.
Kirurumu Tarangire Lodge is a simple, small, tented camp positioned just outside the northern boundary of Tarangire National Park.
Maramboi Tented Camp
Maramboi Tented Camp is a family-friendly tented lodge located between Lake Manyara and Tarangire National Park.
Nimali is a small camp built in contemporary style on the outskirts of Tarangire National Park in northern Tanzania.
Chem Chem is a luxury tented lodge on a private concession between Lake Manyara and Tarangire national parks.
On an isolated kopje on the western side of Tarangire National Park, Mawe Ninga is an inexpensive, basic safari camp.
Forest Chem Chem
Located in the Chem Chem Concession and close to Tarangire National Park, Forest Chem Chem is a high-quality tented camp which is booked on an exclusive basis.
Little Chem Chem
Little Chem Chem is a stylish option near Tarangire National Park, offering real relaxation combined with a variety of safari activities.