Ingwe Pan Camp: Our full report
Opened in 2020 Ingwe Pan Camp is be located in the Mana Pools National Park, a few kilometres inland from ...... the Zambezi River. Guests will have the opportunity to both walk and drive through the Mana Pools floodplain and adjoining wilderness area.
Although we have not yet visited the camp we are very familiar with Ingwe Pan’s sister camps in Botswana and Hwange National Park. Operated by Machaba safaris we have always enjoyed our experience at their camps and are confident that Ingwe Pan will offer a very similar high-quality safari experience. Camp Ingwe will sit on the edge of a productive seasonal pan in the heart of the national park. The 7 spacious tents will be well equipped with en-suite bathrooms.
We have always been very impressed with our experiences at Machaba Safaris camps and are confident that Ingwe Pan will be a top-class camp in this remote part of the Mana Pools. We look forward to visiting the camp soon.
Country manager: Zimbabwe
- Mana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe
- Light aircraft to Mana Pools Main Airstrip, the camp is approx. 7km from the airstrip
- Accessible by
Food & drink
- Usual board basis
- Full Board & Activities
- Attitude towards children
Health & safety
- Malarial protection recommended
- Medical care
- The nearest doctor is in Kariba, a few hours’ drive away. The nearest airstrip is 40 minutes’ drive from Ingwe Pan, which makes an emergency evacuation much quicker.
- Dangerous animals
- High Risk
- Fire safety
Guided walking safari
- Disabled access
- On Request
Other lodges in Mana Pools National Park
Alternative places to stay in this same area.