Live availability for Kwihala Camp
This table shows a live guide to the availability at Kwihala Camp. Check your dates by using the drop-down selector, and then press change date. You may see more on the space available at Kwihala Camp if you log in now and re-visit this page.
Key to Kwihala Camp
Fully booked, or otherwise unavailable
Full, but with 'provisional' bookings
At least 1 room available
At least 2 rooms available
At least 2 rooms available, with 'provisional bookings’
At least 4 rooms available
No information available about this room
Notes on Kwihala Camp availability
- Some of the availability information on this public webpage is ‘capped’ – limiting the maximum number of rooms that are seen. i.e dates show only colours, or a maximum of just a few rooms, even when more space is available.
- The Expert Africa team have access to more information on most properties, and are in direct touch with the owners. To enquire about a trip including Kwihala Camp, contact us directly now.
- Our availability information is updated regularly; this means multiple times per day for many of our lodges.
- Despite these regular updates, this information is only a guide to which rooms may be available at Kwihala Camp; sadly this can’t be guaranteed.
- Many of our camps & lodges are very flexible, they will even move reservations around to help us accommodate our travellers, so ask us if something that you want seems difficult.
- We specialise in organising whole holidays and safaris for our travellers, which usually visit several areas & lodges. Please understand that, depending on the property, we may not be able to accept bookings which consist of just a couple of nights with no other arrangements.
- This availability is only for use by bona fide travellers planning to travel themselves: it is not offered for use by tour operators or travel agents putting it to commercial use. Given the value of this information, we will not hesitate to take legal action against competitors using it for their own commercial gain.
Other lodges in Ruaha National Park
Alternative places to stay in this same area.
Mdonya Old River Camp
Designed with simplicity in mind, Mdonya River Camp focuses on a great wilderness experience rather than creature comforts.
Mwagusi Safari Camp
Mwagusi is a long-established, permanent, tented safari camp, on an attractive bend of the seasonal Mwagusi River.
Ikuka Safari Camp
Upmarket and stylish, Ikuka Safari Camp is set high on an escarpment with spectacular panoramic views over Ruaha National Park.
A stylish and luxurious camp in a remote part of Ruaha, Jongomero offers excellent guiding and service in a remote, wilderness area.
Kigelia is a stylish tented camp, set amid a grove of sausage trees, and combining a simple set-up with comforts and luxury.
In a remote corner of Ruaha, Kichaka is a private mobile camp focusing on superbly guided walking safaris.
Ruaha River Lodge
In a lovely location beside a rocky river, the unpretentious Ruaha River Lodge is the largest and most economical camp in Ruaha National Park.
Kichaka Zumbua is a small, luxurious camp offering on outstanding walking safaris in a remote area of Ruaha.
One of Ruaha's most luxurious camps, Jabali Ridge nestles among kopjes and baobabs, with beautiful views of the surrounding area.
Fly-camping and walking safaris from Jongomero Camp give you the chance to explore remote safari areas in Ruaha National Park.
Jabali Private House
Jabali Private House in Ruaha National Park provides luxurious accommodation for private groups booked on an exclusive basis.
Asanja Ruaha Ndembo is a smart new safari lodge in a picturesque setting overlooking the Great Ruaha River.