Greater Honeyguide Safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- Botswana's camps fill quickly, especially the smaller ones such as Little Vumbura. So it's important to book early to secure your first choice of dates and camps. Ideally book 10-12 months, or more, before you want to travel.
Little Vumbura is located on a lovely island in the Okavango Delta.
This safari includes
- Your meals and laundry at both camps
- All game activities – walks, drives (all in open 4WD vehicles) and boating
- All transfers in Botswana
- Park fees at all the camps
- Most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits)
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Botswana safari guide
This safari excludes
- International flights
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra)
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional)