Entumoto: Information from the owner
- Tented Camp
- No. of rooms
- Check-in time
- 1200 hrs
- Check-out time
- 1000 hrs
About this information
All the information on this page is supplied to us directly from the lodge owner and reflects their view, not ours.
For Expert Africa's view, see our own full report on Entumoto, which contains our own observations and views.
- Last updated by Owner
- 8 Feb 2022
Facilities at Entumoto
- Property facilities
- 24-hour Security, Bar, Barbeque Facilities, Communal Dining, Eco Friendly, Internet Access (Complimentary), Laundry Service (Available), Laundry Service (Complimentary), Library, Malaria Free, Mobile Connectivity, Pool, Restaurant, Spa
- Room facilities
- Balcony / Deck, Dressing Gowns, Electrical Outlets, En-Suite, Fireplace, Laundry Service (Complimentary), Lounge Area, Safe, Shower, Smoking Rooms, Verandah
- Activities on site
- Big 5, Bird Watching, Cycling, Fine Dining, Game Drives, Game Viewing, Game Walks, Gourmet Picnic, Massages, Night Drives, Safaris, Walks (Guided), Wildlife Tours
- Nearby activities
- Animal Encounters, Bird Watching, Child Friendly Activities, Cultural Tours, Game Drives, Game Viewing, General Sightseeing, Hiking, Hot-air Ballooning, Massages, Mountain Biking, Safaris, Walks (Guided), Wildlife Tours
- Afrikaans, English, French, Spanish
Room types at Entumoto
Entumoto Toto - Double Room
We have 3 double rooms in the Toto Camp. The Toto double rooms are furnished in a similar fashion to the rooms in the Main Camp with a double bed that can also be converted into two twins, cupboard space, a dressing table as well as an en-suite bathroom with piping hot showers, two sinks, a loo and their own private veranda - but without the views over the conservancy.
Entumoto Toto - Family Suites
There are 3 Toto family suites. The Toto family suites have 2 bedrooms and an ensuite with the same amenities as the double rooms.
Main Camp - Double Room
We have 3 double rooms in the main camp. Each room has a big veranda with a stunning view down the valley, a double bed that can also be converted into two twins, cupboard space and a dressing table as well as an en-suite bathroom with piping hot showers, two sinks, a loo, shampoo, conditioner and body wash is also provided.
Main Camp - Family Suites
We have 4 family suites in the main camp. The suites each have 2 bedrooms which can be set up as either doubles or twins, each of which is en-suite with the same amenities as the double rooms. In addition the rooms have a sitting room with a fire place, fridge, 3 sofas and a writing desk. A massive veranda runs along the front of the family suite with 2 sofas and various chairs along it.
Activities at Entumoto
For the cyclist we offer biiking in our Conservancy
Dine privately deep in the bush , sorrounded by wildflife.
Located in a private Conservancy we offer more private day & night game drives. A full day of game viewing in the Mara National reserve is also an adventure.
We also organise special activities for the young ones -Archery, beading, tire making and becoming a masai Warrior for the boys
Nature /Bush walks
we offer guided walks in our private conservancy., Experience wildlife at a very close range
walking safaris is done in the conservancy and over the hills which gives the group a great view of the Savannah. The walking safari takes approximately 2-3 hours for the fit ones and this time is based on each group.
Watch the sun go down as you enjoy your favourite drink.
Other lodges in Maasai Mara Conservancies
Alternative places to stay in this same area.