De Brazza Fly-in Safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- Sarara is closed from from 1 April to 30 June and from 15 October to 14 December. Rekero is closed from 4 April to 31 May. Naboisho is closed from 5 April to 15 May.
- Subject to availability at the camps, you can depart on your chosen itinerary on any day of the year.
- Like all our tailor-made safaris in Kenya, this one is a sample itinerary and easy to adjust to your requirements. We will always organise a safari that matches what you want to do.
Driving in the Maasai Mara ecosytem, as here near Rekero Camp, requires confidence and nerve.
This safari includes
This safari excludes
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.
- Visas. Most nationalities need a visa for Kenya, which can be obtained on arrival, using Kenya's online visa approval service, or in person through a Kenya High Commission or Kenya Embassy prior to travel. Please ask our advice.