De Brazza Fly-in Safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- Sarara is closed from from 1 April to 30 June and from 15 October to 14 December. Rekero is closed from 4 April to 31 May. Naboisho is closed from 5 April to 15 May.
- Subject to availability at the camps, you can depart on your chosen itinerary on any day of the year.
- Like all our tailor-made safaris in Kenya, this one is a sample itinerary and easy to adjust to your requirements. We will always organise a safari that matches what you want to do.
Driving in the Maasai Mara ecosytem, as here near Rekero Camp, requires confidence and nerve.
This safari includes
- All transfers in Kenya.
- A comprehensive pack of information covering the places you will be visiting.
- Current park fees for the Namunyak Conservancy, the Maasai Mara National Reserve and the Mara North Conservancy.
- All soft and alcoholic drinks, except for Champagne and premium imported wines and spirits.
- Guided safari activities, usually one in the morning and one in the late afternoon.
- A complimentary copy of the Rough Guide to Kenya.
This safari excludes
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.
- Visas. Most nationalities need a visa for Kenya, which can be obtained on arrival, using Kenya's online visa approval service, or in person through a Kenya High Commission or Kenya Embassy prior to travel. Please ask our advice.