Live availability for The Delight
This table shows a live guide to the availability at The Delight . Check your dates by using the drop-down selector, and then press change date. You may see more on the space available at The Delight if you log in now and re-visit this page.
Key to The Delight
Fully booked, or otherwise unavailable
Full, but with 'provisional' bookings
At least 1 room available
At least 2 rooms available
At least 2 rooms available, with 'provisional bookings’
At least 4 rooms available
No information available about this room
Notes on The Delight availability
- Some of the availability information on this public webpage is ‘capped’ – limiting the maximum number of rooms that are seen. i.e dates show only colours, or a maximum of just a few rooms, even when more space is available.
- The Expert Africa team have access to more information on most properties, and are in direct touch with the owners. To enquire about a trip including The Delight, contact us directly now.
- Our availability information is updated regularly; this means multiple times per day for many of our lodges.
- Despite these regular updates, this information is only a guide to which rooms may be available at The Delight ; sadly this can’t be guaranteed.
- Many of our camps & lodges are very flexible, they will even move reservations around to help us accommodate our travellers, so ask us if something that you want seems difficult.
- We specialise in organising whole holidays and safaris for our travellers, which usually visit several areas & lodges. Please understand that, depending on the property, we may not be able to accept bookings which consist of just a couple of nights with no other arrangements.
Other lodges in Swakopmund & Walvis Bay
Alternative places to stay in this same area.
Cornerstone Guesthouse is a small friendly B&B in a peaceful residential area. It's just a short walk from Swkopmund's waterfront & amenities.
Welcoming, professionally run, and mildly eccentric, Sam’s Giardino lifts the level of hospitality in Swakopmund to unusual heights.
Not your typical guesthouse, The Stiltz occupies a glorious location over the Swakop River on the edge of Swakopmund.
Villa Margherita is a beautifully renovated B&B in the heart of Swakopmund, with comfortable, well-appointed rooms, and friendly and attentive staff.
One of the larger hotels in Swakopmund, the Strand is well-placed on the seafront with good access to restaurants and the centre of town.
Right on the sea front, Beach Lodge offers good standard accommodation and its own restaurant, 15 minutes’ drive from Swakopmund.
Lagoon Lodge is a quirky little guesthouse located right on the edge of Walvis Bay Lagoon, a good spot for watching the flamingoes that frequent the area.
Swakopmund Guesthouse is a family-run B&B, boasting comfortable and high-quality rooms with a maritime touch.
In a quiet residential location, Brigadoon is conveniently located for the Swakopmund waterfront and amenities.
Friendly Sandfields guesthouse is a cosy and inviting place to stay just north of Swakopmund town centre, and is particularly suitable for families with children.
With a very central location in Swakopmund, the traditional Hansa Hotel is reliably good, though it is quite formal.
Secret Garden Guesthouse is well located in the centre of Swakopmund not far from the sea. With a seaside feel, it has its own small restaurant and bar.
Just north of Swakopmund, the delightful Sea Breeze Guesthouse is bright and well-looked after with welcoming and helpful owners.
Organic Square is a modern guesthouse across two properties in the centre of Swakopmund.
Not your typical Swakopmund guesthouse, Desert Breeze occupies a glorious location overlooking the Swakop River and the desert beyond.
Pelican Point Lodge
Pelican Point Lodge sits on a remote peninsula offering panoramic views of the ocean and is only accessible by 4WD or boat.
In a quiet residential area just north of the town centre, Intermezzo Guesthouse is a comfortable and bright place to stay while in Swakopmund.
Oyster Box Guesthouse
Oyster Box Guesthouse is a small, modern and comfortable B&B, overlooking Walvis Bay Lagoon.
Zum Kaiser Hotel
Hotel Zum Kaiser (formerly Swakopmund Boutique Hotel) is fairly large by Swakopmund standards, but has a good location in the centre of town, near to the beach.
The Namib Guesthouse is a small, modern B&B, set in Swakopmund's peaceful Kramersdorf area. It's just a short walk from the coast and many amenities.