Live availability for Acorn House
This table shows a live guide to the availability at Acorn House. Check your dates by using the drop-down selector, and then press change date. You may see more on the space available at Acorn House if you log in now and re-visit this page.
Key to Acorn House
Fully booked, or otherwise unavailable
Full, but with 'provisional' bookings
At least 1 room available
At least 2 rooms available
At least 2 rooms available, with 'provisional bookings’
At least 4 rooms available
No information available about this room
Notes on Acorn House availability
- Some of the availability information on this public webpage is ‘capped’ – limiting the maximum number of rooms that are seen. i.e dates show only colours, or a maximum of just a few rooms, even when more space is available.
- The Expert Africa team have access to more information on most properties, and are in direct touch with the owners. To enquire about a trip including Acorn House, contact us directly now.
- Our availability information is updated regularly; this means multiple times per day for many of our lodges.
- Despite these regular updates, this information is only a guide to which rooms may be available at Acorn House; sadly this can’t be guaranteed.
- Many of our camps & lodges are very flexible, they will even move reservations around to help us accommodate our travellers, so ask us if something that you want seems difficult.
- We specialise in organising whole holidays and safaris for our travellers, which usually visit several areas & lodges. Please understand that, depending on the property, we may not be able to accept bookings which consist of just a couple of nights with no other arrangements.
Other lodges in Cape Town
Alternative places to stay in this same area.
In the quiet, leafy suburb of Newlands, the sophisticated Vineyard Hotel has close access to smart shops, sports facilities and the main sights of Cape Town.
Victoria & Alfred Hotel
The Victoria & Alfred Hotel is a pleasant place to stay whilst visiting Cape Town. It's located at one of the Cape's most visited destinations, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
The five-star Constantia is an elegant, country-style boutique hotel with well-appointed rooms, situated close to Cape Town’s attractions, five world-class wine estates and many superb restaurants.
Camps Bay Retreat
Camps Bay Retreat is a peaceful sanctuary set in a lush green private reserve overlooking the sea, close to one of Cape Town's most desirable beachfront areas.
Four Rosmead is a comfortable, very friendly guest house located very close to the city centre and all its nearby attractions.
The Cape Grace is set in the centre of Cape Town's Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. It's a perfect base for those wanting to be close to restaurants and shops.
Located on one of Cape Town's best beaches, the Long Beach is a great place to relax and explore, although it is further from the city than many other hotels and guesthouses.
Radisson Blu Waterfront
The Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront is located beside the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and has great views of the Atlantic Ocean
Cellars Hohenort is a luxury hotel set in stunning gardens. Situated in the wine-growing Constantia Valley it is not far from many of Cape Town's attractions.
The contemporary and comfortable Hotel Verde, within a stone’s throw of Cape Town International Airport, has a strong focus on sustainability and the environment.
On the beachfront at Camps Bay, the Bay Hotel has luxury 5-star amenities, plus close access to one of Cape Towns best beaches as well as lots of restaurants, bars and nightlife.
Mount Nelson Hotel
Mount Nelson Hotel is Cape Town's oldest and most famous hotel. It's a place to be seen and the best address for a delicious afternoon tea.
The welcoming Twelve Apostles Hotel has a great location overlooking the ocean, just a short drive to the beach and restaurants of Camps Bay.