The Constantia: Information from the owner
- No. of rooms
- Check-in time
- Check-out time
About this information
All the information on this page is supplied to us directly from the lodge owner and reflects their view, not ours.
For Expert Africa's view, see our own full report on The Constantia, which contains our own observations and views.
- Last updated by Owner
- 1 Mar 2021
Facilities at The Constantia
- Property facilities
- 24-hour Security, Bar, Eco Friendly, Internet Access (Complimentary), Laundry Service (Available), Library, Malaria Free, Meal on Request, Mobile Connectivity, Pool, Private Vehicle Available, Restaurant, Secure Parking
- Room facilities
- Air Conditioning, Balcony / Deck, Bath, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Dressing Gowns, Electrical Outlets, En-Suite, Fridge, Hair Dryer, Heated Towel Rails, Internet Access (Complimentary), Laundry Service (Available), Lounge Area, Mini Bar, Mini Bar (Complimentary), Pure Cotton Linen, Safe, Satellite / Cable Television, Shower, Tea / Coffee, Television, Underfloor Heating
- Activities on site
- Beach Drop Off, Cycling, Gourmet Picnic, High Tea, Massages
- Nearby activities
- Art Galleries, Beach, Bird Watching, Child Friendly Activities, Cooking Courses, Cultural Tours, Cycling, Fine Dining, Garden Tours, General Sightseeing, Golf, Health and Fitness Centre, Helicopter Scenic Flights, Hiking, Historical Tours, Horse Riding, Kayaking / Paddling, Kite Surfing, Marine Adventures, Marine Tidal Pool, Massages, Mountain Biking, Natural History Tours, Paragliding, Rock Climbing, Shark Cage Diving, Surfing, Tennis Court, Tree-top Canopy Tours, Walks (Guided), Wine Tasting
- Afrikaans, English, Xhosa
Room types at The Constantia
There are two Elegant Suites at The Last Word Constantia. These rooms are 95m² (including the bathroom), they have separate lounge areas, a complimentary mini bar, complimentary snacks and a separate shower, bath and toilet.
There is only one Family Suite at The Last Word Constantia. This suites main bedroom is 90m² and the second bedroom for children is 28m², both have an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV's and a separate shower, bath and toilet.
The main bedroom has a family lounge area with a TV and a Nintendo Wii, there is a complimentary mini bar with snacks in the lounge area.
There are two Pool Suites available, both have a private garden and plunge pool, a separate lounge area, a complimentary mini bar with snacks and are 70m² (including the bathroom).
There are four Superior Double Rooms available, each room is 45m² with a private patio of 14m². Complimentary mini bar and snacks are included, as well as a separate shower, toilet and bath.
Other lodges in Cape Town
Alternative places to stay in this same area.