Vineyard Hotel: Information from the owner
- No. of rooms
- Check-in time
- Check-out time
About this information
All the information on this page is supplied to us directly from the lodge owner and reflects their view, not ours.
For Expert Africa's view, see our own full report on Vineyard Hotel, which contains our own observations and views.
- Last updated by Owner
- 30 Mar 2021
Facilities at Vineyard Hotel
- Property facilities
- 24-hour Security, Bar, Business Centre, Conference Centre, Disability Services, Eco Friendly, Gym, Gym (nearby), Internet Access, Malaria Free, Pool, Restaurant, Secure Parking, Spa
- Room facilities
- Air Conditioning, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Disabled Rooms, Hair Dryer, Internet, Mini Bar, Safe, Satellite / Cable Television, Shower, Tea / Coffee, Television
- Activities on site
- Fine Dining, Garden Tours, High Tea, Massages, Walks
- Nearby activities
- Adrenaline Activities, Beach, Bird Watching, Boat Cruises, Boating, Boules, Bowls, Canoeing, Child Friendly Activities, Cooking Courses, Cultural Tours, Cycling, Fishing, Garden Tours, General Sightseeing, Golf, Health and Fitness Centre, Helicopter Rides, Hiking, Historical Tours, Horse Riding, Jet Skis, Kayaking / Paddling, Mini Golf, Mountain Biking, Museums, Rock Climbing, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Sea Kayaking, Shark Cage Diving, Squash Court, Surfing, Tennis Court, Windsurfing, Wine Tasting
- Afrikaans, Dutch, English, French, German
Room types at Vineyard Hotel
The apartments are self-catering with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, dining and living room and are absolutely ideal for families or guests wishing to stay for a long period of time in Cape Town and still enjoy all the benefits that The Vineyard Hotel has to offer.
With views, or private patio access to lush tree-ferned gardens, these spacious Courtyard Garden Deluxe rooms have bathrooms with separate bath and shower. They feature softly styled décor with local wood and stone. Each room is equipped with a flatscreen, a hairdryer, complimentary tea & coffee making facilities and wall safe.
Overlooking shady courtyard gardens, Courtyard Standard single and double rooms have a bathroom with separate shower and bath and are furnished in contemporary style, some with original Cape-style wood furniture. Each room is equipped with a flatscreen, a hairdryer, complimentary tea & coffee making facilities and wall safe.
Choose from 3 eco-friendly, contemporary deluxe apartments that are perfect for family visits and longer stays. The deluxe apartments feature generous-volume interiors and large picture windows looking out to the banks of the Liesbeek River and the Mountain. Key technologies were incorporated to ensure reduced resource consumption and to meet Green Star building standards.
Located at riverside near our spa, River Suite has patio access, a deluxe bathroom with a separate shower and bath, and an open-plan bedroom and a lounge area styled in rich colours and dark woods. The Suite is equipped with a flatscreen, a queen bed, a hairdryer, wall safe, Nespresso Coffee Machine and DVD player.
At the north end of the estate, Garden Junior Suites are restfully styled spaces with deluxe bathrooms with separate showers and baths. The bedrooms step down to cosy lounge areas and private garden patios. Each Junior Suite is equipped with a flatscreen, a queen bed, a hairdryer, a wall safe, Nespresso Coffee Machine and DVD player.
Similar to Mountain Facing rooms but with a larger bedroom (approximately 26 sqm) and sliding doors opening on to its own balcony /patio where guest can sit outside admiring the spectacular view of Table Mountain.
Mountain Deluxe Suite
Choose from seven newly-designed deluxe suites on the north side of the estate with a spacious balcony overlooking the gardens and mountains.
On the 2nd/3rd floors, Mountain Standard single or double rooms overlook our gardens with the eastern slopes of Table Mountain as backdrop. Bathrooms each have a separate shower and bath. Bedrooms are decorated in quiet, natural-toned neutrals. Each room is equipped with a flatscreen, a hairdryer, complimentary tea & coffee making facilities and wall safe.
Other lodges in Cape Town
Alternative places to stay in this same area.