Live availability for Camp Hwange
This table shows a live guide to the availability at Camp Hwange. Check your dates by using the drop-down selector, and then press change date. You may see more on the space available at Camp Hwange if you log in now and re-visit this page.
Key to Camp Hwange
Fully booked, or otherwise unavailable
Full, but with 'provisional' bookings
At least 1 room available
At least 2 rooms available
At least 2 rooms available, with 'provisional bookings’
At least 4 rooms available
No information available about this room
Notes on Camp Hwange availability
- Some of the availability information on this public webpage is ‘capped’ – limiting the maximum number of rooms that are seen. i.e dates show only colours, or a maximum of just a few rooms, even when more space is available.
- The Expert Africa team have access to more information on most properties, and are in direct touch with the owners. To enquire about a trip including Camp Hwange, contact us directly now.
- Our availability information is updated regularly; this means multiple times per day for many of our lodges.
- Despite these regular updates, this information is only a guide to which rooms may be available at Camp Hwange; sadly this can’t be guaranteed.
- Many of our camps & lodges are very flexible, they will even move reservations around to help us accommodate our travellers, so ask us if something that you want seems difficult.
- We specialise in organising whole holidays and safaris for our travellers, which usually visit several areas & lodges. Please understand that, depending on the property, we may not be able to accept bookings which consist of just a couple of nights with no other arrangements.
Other lodges in Hwange National Park
Alternative places to stay in this same area.
Somalisa is a luxurious, yet remote, safari camp in Hwange National Park, offering walking safaris and game drives.
Located in a small, private concession, The Hide is a relaxed and comfortable camp offering submerged hides and great family accommodation.
Hwange Bush Camp
Hwange Bush Camp is a small seasonal camp offering comfortable tents, great food, and superb guiding, and is often used by exclusive groups.
Little Makalolo Camp
Tucked away in Hwange National Park overlooking a waterhole, Little Makalolo Camp combines top guiding with excellent wildlife watching.
A simple but stylish camp, Somalisa Expeditions sits in the heart of Hwange National Park, offering walking safaris and game drives.
Within the Linkwasha Concession, Davison's Camp offers superb value for money, morning walking safaris and spot-lit drives after dark.
Bomani Tented Lodge
Bomani is a down-to-earth lodge with a range of activities in a remote region of western Zimbabwe, adjacent to Hwange National Park.
Nehimba is a comfortable, good-value camp in a remote area of Hwange National Park, teeming with wildlife.
Verney's Camp is one of the newest offerings in Hwange, located in the wildlife rich, open landscape in the south-eastern section of the park.
Somalisa Acacia is a family-friendly, yet remote and luxurious safari camp in Hwange National Park.
Remote and rugged, Jozibanini is one of the most remote camps in Zimabwe's largest National Park. Stay here for a real wilderness experience.
Camelthorn is a stylish lodge with a range of activities in a remote region of western Zimbabwe, adjacent to Hwange National Park.
Khulu Bush Camp
Just outside Hwange National Park, Khulu Bush Camp offers excellent value for money and a waterhole popular with wildlife, especially elephants.
Just outside Hwange National Park, the small Ivory Lodge is a great place to see large herds of elephant as well as smaller plains game.
In its own private concession within Hwange National Park, Linkwasha offers excellent wildlife sightings and luxurious surroundings.
One of the more remote camps in Hwange National Park, Deka Camp sits almost on the border with Botswana.
Deteema Springs Camp
Nestled deep in Hwange National Parks rugged northern sector, Deteema Springs Camp promises visitors an authentic bush amp experience.
The Stimela Star is a luxury overnight train that starts in Victoria Falls before making it's way down to Hwange National Park where you can start your safari.
In a private concession just outside Hwange National Park, the comfortable Elephant's Eye overlooks a pan and waterholes.
Just outside Hwange National Park, Khulu's Retreat is an exclusive private villa and is a great place to spoil yourself on a safari in Zimbabwe.
Sable Valley Lodge
Set on the 11km Dete Vlei, the recently refurbished Sable Valley is in a private reserve with its own entrance into Hwange National Park.