Mokuti Etosha Lodge: Information from the owner
- No. of rooms
- Check-in time
- Check-out time
About this information
All the information on this page is supplied to us directly from the lodge owner and reflects their view, not ours.
For Expert Africa's view, see our own full report on Mokuti Etosha Lodge, which contains our own observations and views.
- Last updated by Owner
- 20 Jul 2021
Facilities at Mokuti Etosha Lodge
- Property facilities
- 24-hour Security, Bar, Barbeque Facilities, Business Centre, Conference Centre, Gym, Gym (nearby), Internet Access, Meal on Request, Mobile Connectivity, Pool, Restaurant, Secure Parking, Spa
- Room facilities
- Air Conditioning, Balcony / Deck, Clothes Press, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Disabled Rooms, En-Suite, Fan, Fridge, Hair Dryer, Internet, Lounge Area, Mini Bar, Outside Shower, Private Pool / Jacuzzi, Pure Cotton Linen, Safe, Satellite / Cable Television, Shower, Tea / Coffee, Television, Verandah
- Activities on site
- Bird Watching, Game Drives, Game Viewing, Game Walks, Massages, Safaris, Tennis Court, Walks
- Nearby activities
- Animal Encounters, Bird Watching, Child Friendly Activities, Cultural Tours, Game Drives, Game Viewing, Game Walks, General Sightseeing, Health and Fitness Centre, Hiking, Historical Tours, Mountain Biking, Museums, Safaris, Tennis Court
- Afrikaans, English, German, Portuguese
Room types at Mokuti Etosha Lodge
Luxury Family Room
Max 3 Adults or 2 Adults,2 Kids on sleeper couch. Separate bedroom and lounge. Rooms feature en-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, electronic door lock, hair dryer, room safe, telephone, LCD television with satellite TV, Tea/Coffee, free Wi-Fi.
Max 3 Adults or 2 Adult & 2 Kids on sleeper couch. All rooms feature en-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, electronic door lock, hair dryer, room safe, telephone, LCD television with satellite TV, Tea/coffee station, mini-fridge, free Wi-Fi.
Can accommodate max 2 adults & child in cot only. All rooms feature en-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, electronic door lock, hair dryer, room safe, telephone, LCD television with satellite TV, Tea/coffee station, mini-fridge, free Wi-Fi.
Activities at Mokuti Etosha Lodge
Evening bush drive including sunset drinks and bush dinner
Experience a game drive on our 4300 hectar reserve. A sundowner leads you into the starry night and an opportunity to discover the thrill of nocturnal life and splendour not seen during the day. Sit down to a boma fire, enjoy a traditional meal alive with flavour and authenticity. Sink into the call of the wild, owls hooting and the 'sawing' of the ever elusive leopard
Game Drives into Etosha National Park
Guests can make the most of the landscaped gardens — relaxing in the shade under the trees or at the pool; or visit the exciting reptile park, play a game of tennis, explore the reserve by following one of the marked walking trails, be pampered in the spa or workout at the gym. For the slightly more adventurous, there’s the option of accompanying one of Mokuti’s experienced game guides in an open safari vehicle into Etosha National Park. With its vast number of wildlife species, guests will be sighting and photographing ‘til the sun sets.
Morning Bush Walk including a bush breakfast
The early morning hours promise breathtaking moments in Etosha National Park. A morning bush walk brings you up close and personal with nature. Allow our experienced guides to take you on a journey of discovery filled with entertainment, awakening all your five senses. Afterwards, enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and nature's sweet serenade especially for you
Ontouka Reptile Park
Join our Conservation Team on a visit to the Ontouka Reptile Park and learn fascinating facts about African reptiles. Book your front row seat at a spectacular crocodiles feeding session! Inhabitants of the park include some of the world’s most dangerous snakes, crocodiles, turtles, goanna, chameleons and many more
Other lodges in Etosha National Park
Alternative places to stay in this same area.