Live availability for Ongava Tented Camp
This table shows a live guide to the availability at Ongava Tented Camp. Check your dates by using the drop-down selector, and then press change date. You may see more on the space available at Ongava Tented Camp if you log in now and re-visit this page.
Key to Ongava Tented Camp
Fully booked, or otherwise unavailable
Full, but with 'provisional' bookings
At least 1 room available
At least 2 rooms available
At least 2 rooms available, with 'provisional bookings’
At least 4 rooms available
No information available about this room
Notes on Ongava Tented Camp availability
- Some of the availability information on this public webpage is ‘capped’ – limiting the maximum number of rooms that are seen. i.e dates show only colours, or a maximum of just a few rooms, even when more space is available.
- The Expert Africa team have access to more information on most properties, and are in direct touch with the owners. To enquire about a trip including Ongava Tented Camp, contact us directly now.
- Our availability information is updated regularly; this means multiple times per day for many of our lodges.
- Despite these regular updates, this information is only a guide to which rooms may be available at Ongava Tented Camp; sadly this can’t be guaranteed.
- Many of our camps & lodges are very flexible, they will even move reservations around to help us accommodate our travellers, so ask us if something that you want seems difficult.
- We specialise in organising whole holidays and safaris for our travellers, which usually visit several areas & lodges. Please understand that, depending on the property, we may not be able to accept bookings which consist of just a couple of nights with no other arrangements.
- This availability is only for use by bona fide travellers planning to travel themselves: it is not offered for use by tour operators or travel agents putting it to commercial use. Given the value of this information, we will not hesitate to take legal action against competitors using it for their own commercial gain.
Other lodges in Etosha National Park
Alternative places to stay in this same area.
Set within Etosha National Park, Okaukuejo Resort is a large camp with a productive, floodlit waterhole.
The smallest of Etosha's erstwhile restcamps, overlooking its own floodlit waterhole, Halali has a superb location near the centre of Etosha Pan.
Mushara Bush Camp
The family-friendly Mushara Bush Camp offers great value and is an excellent base from which to explore Etosha National Park.
With fantastic views over a private reserve bordering Etosha, the smart Ongava Lodge offers driving and walking safaris on the reserve, and guided drives in Etosha.
Onguma Tented Camp
Onguma Tented Camp is a lovely, little tented camp which centres around an attractive waterhole a short drive from the Von Lindequist Gate to eastern Etosha.
Opened in 2011, Dolomite Camp allows visitors access to the far west side of Etosha National Park, which was previously off limits to most visitors.
Close to the eastern entrance to Etosha, the comfortable Mushara Lodge is well-placed for exploring the park in your own vehicle or on a guided drive.
Centred on an old fort, the government run Namutoni Camp is located just inside Etosha National Park, close to Fisher's Pan.
Onguma Bush Camp
For great wildlife viewing without breaking the bank, the affordable and understated luxury of Onguma Bush Camp could be perfect.
To the west of Etosha National Park, on the edge of Damaraland, Hobatere Lodge offers good game-viewing on its own reserve.
Intimate and luxurious, Mushara Outpost is well-placed on a private reserve to explore nearby Etosha National Park on your own or on a guided drive.
Onguma Camp Kala
For a bird’s eye view across African bush, the stilted rooms at Onguma Camp Kala are truly special.
Onguma The Fort
The Fort is the jewel in the crown of the Onguma lodges, and arguably the whole of eastern Etosha.
Onguma Forest Camp
From its woodland setting on the Onguma Reserve, Forest Camp is within easy striking distance of Namibia’s flagship national park.
At the heart of the private Etosha Heights Reserve, Safarihoek Lodge offers comfortable accommodation and excellent game-viewing.
Taleni Etosha Village
Only 4km from Etosha's southern entrance, Taleni Etosha Village is an affordable base from which to explore the park.
Etosha Safari Lodge
A short drive from Etosha National Park's southern entrance, Etosha Safari Lodge is a convenient base from which to explore the park.
The beautifully located and luxurious Little Ongava is a stunning place to stay in order to explore Etosha National Park and the private Ongava Reserve.
Etosha Safari Camp
Funky, low-key and very original, Etosha Safari Camp is well placed for visiting Etosha National Park on a self-drive or guided safari.
Andersson's at Ongava
With game drives on both its private reserve and in Etosha, Andersson's at Ongava also offers access to the Ongava Research Centre.
Mokuti Etosha Lodge
With 106 rooms, child-friendly Mokuti Etosha Lodge is more like a hotel than a lodge. Facilities to include a gym, spa, tennis courts and even a snake park.
In the heart of the private Etosha Heights Reserve, the family-friendly Mountain Lodge offers game drives and bush walks within an exclusive environment.
Vreugde Guest Farm
Vreugde Guest Farm is a delightful owner-run and working sheep farm where you can expect a warm welcome and charming hospitality.
Offering luxury on a peaceful private reserve close to Etosha, Villa Mushara is a great choice for honeymooners & those wishing to indulge themselves.
Etosha Oberland Lodge
A short drive from Etosha National Park's southern entrance, Etosha Oberland Lodge is a very comfortable base from which to explore the park, with excellent food.
Etosha Garden Hotel
Safari in Etosha National Park Namibia, whilst based at the nearby Etosha Garden Lodge.
The private Safari House on the Etosha Heights reserve is a great option families or friends travelling together.
Safari in Etosha National Park Namibia, whilst based at Etosha Gateway Lodge.
Onkoshi Camp is owned and run by Namibia Wildlife Resorts. Built on elevated wooden platforms it overlooks Etosha Pan.
Etosha King Nehale
A short drive from the national park's northern entrance, Etosha King Nehale Lodge is an interesting and comfortable base from which to explore the park.