Safari House: Information from the owner
- Guest House
- No. of rooms
About this information
All the information on this page is supplied to us directly from the lodge owner and reflects their view, not ours.
For Expert Africa's view, see our own full report on Safari House, which contains our own observations and views.
- Last updated by Owner
- 2 Aug 2022
- With a private chef, vehicle and guide, Safari House is all about planning your days on your own terms, maximum flexibility guaranteed!
- Enjoy unpretentious hospitality in a traditional Namibian farmhouse setting.
- Spend your days game driving in the incredible Etosha Heights Private Reserve - with only two other lodges nearby, you won't bump into anything but wildlife.
- Track white rhino, search for elusive desert species, count the big cats or simply relax in the double-tiered photography hide.
- After a day on the Reserve, head back to your 'home from home' and enjoy a sundowner on the veranda and a braai under the stars.
- The house is available on an exclusive-use basis, making it ideal for families, groups and friends - the fenced garden will remove any worries about runaway little ones too.
Facilities at Safari House
- Property facilities
- Barbeque Facilities, Communal Dining, Laundry Service (Available), Malaria Free, Pool, Secure Parking
- Room facilities
- Air Conditioning, Cooking Equipment, Cooking Facilities, Electrical Outlets, En-Suite, Fireplace, Fridge, Hair Dryer, Iron / Ironing Board, Laundry Service (Complimentary), Private Pool / Jacuzzi, Safe, Shower, Tea / Coffee, Verandah
- Activities on site
- Bird Watching, Game Drives, Game Viewing, Game Walks, Night Drives, Walks (Guided)
- Afrikaans, English
Room types at Safari House
There are 3 double/ twin rooms each with there own ensuite bathroom and air conditioning, all leading out onto the beautiful enclosed veranda, luscious green lawns, pool and more
Max: 6 adults and 3 children
Children of all ages welcome
Activities at Safari House
Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives on the large Reserve searching for the elusive Black and White Rhinos, the species for which the area is known. We also have a growing population of big cats, a wide variety of game species and excellent birding. With the flexibility of designing your own daily schedule, you can spend as long or as short a time as you wish on your game drive.
Game Viewing From The Hide
Our unique double-tiered hide is ideal for photography and provides close-up viewing opportunities of all the Reserve's game - this really does impress those wanting a new perspective to their wildlife watching.
As this is a private Reserve, you can take the opportunity to spot elusive nocturnal species.
Other lodges in Etosha National Park
Alternative places to stay in this same area.