Suni safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- The camp is closed during April and May.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- The Tanzanian Government has recently passed a ‘Finance Act’ that adds a 18% VAT charge on all ‘tourism services,’ with immediate effect from July 1st 2016. Please be aware that the prices in these Trip ideas do not include these extra VAT costs. The additional fee typically equates to about $20USD per person per day.
- Like all our tailor-made safaris in Tanzania, this one is a sample itinerary and easy to adjust to your personal requirements. We will always organise a safari that matches what you want to do.
- Subject to availability at the camps, you can depart on your chosen itinerary on any day of the year.
- For a taste of something even more adventurous, consider a night of fly-camping.
This safari includes
- All domestic transfers in Africa.
- The current park fees for your time in the national parks - U$75 per person per night for Selous.
- Guided safari activities, including drives, boat trips and walks in Selous Game Reserve. Impala Camp usually organise two activities per day – one in the morning and one in the late afternoon – although will sometimes offer full-day game drives as an alternative
- A comprehensive pack of information covering, including a copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia which includes a chapter on the Selous Game Reserve.
This safari excludes
- International flights to and from Dar es Salaam.
- Drinks are not included at Impala Camp, other than filtered water/tea/coffee.
- Any park fee increases over and above the rates that have been included above.
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).