Suni safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- The camp is closed during April and May.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- Like all our tailor-made safaris in Tanzania, this one is a sample itinerary and easy to adjust to your personal requirements. We will always organise a safari that matches what you want to do.
- Subject to availability at the camps, you can depart on your chosen itinerary on any day of the year.
- For a taste of something even more adventurous, consider a night of fly-camping.
This safari includes
- All domestic transfers in Africa.
- The current park fees for your time in the national parks - U$88.5 per person per night for Selous.
- Guided safari activities, including drives, boat trips and walks in Selous Game Reserve. Impala Camp usually organise two activities per day – one in the morning and one in the late afternoon – although will sometimes offer full-day game drives as an alternative
- A comprehensive pack of information covering, including a copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia which includes a chapter on the Selous Game Reserve.
This safari excludes
- International flights to and from Dar es Salaam.
- Drinks are not included at Impala Camp, other than filtered water/tea/coffee.
- Any park fee increases over and above the rates that have been included above.
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).