Waterberry Add-on: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
Adding this to a Zambia safariA short stay at the Falls like this can just as easily be added into the start, or the end, of one of our Zambia safaris. Then it would require different transfers, and a flight between Lusaka and Livingstone.
For example, starting at Lusaka Airport, perhaps after one of our safaris to South Luangwa, the costs for the additional transfers and 2 nights like this at Waterberry would be around:
- GB£665 / US$1,030 per person sharing
for 1 Jan – 19 May.
- GB£700 / US$1,085 per person sharing
for 20 – 15 Nov.
All prices are based on two people sharing a twin or double room. Please contact us to request single room supplements.
This trip includes
- All transfers in Africa, including:
- A road transfer from Livingstone Airport to the hotel.
- Road transfer from the hotel to Kasane.
- All your meals and local drinks (including beers and locally produced spirits).
- Complementary laundry service.
- a visit to the Zambian side of Victoria Falls (excluding entrance fees).
- Sunset, daytime or dawn cruise
- Guided village walk, tour of town and local markets.
- Guided birding excursion.
- Island picnics.
- The price of this add-on also includes the extra costs of flying from Kasane to join one of our safaris in the Kwando/Linyanti, Moremi or Okavango areas of Botswana
This trip excludes
- International flights to/from Africa.
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks.
- Tips (which are optional).
- Extra activities in the Livingstone area not offered by the Waterberry Lodge team.