Nimali Serengeti: Information from the owner
- No. of rooms
- Check-in time
- 14:00 pm
- Check-out time
- 10:00 am
About this information
All the information on this page is supplied to us directly from the lodge owner and reflects their view, not ours.
For Expert Africa's view, see our own full report on Nimali Serengeti, which contains our own observations and views.
- Last updated by Owner
- 1 Aug 2023
Facilities at Nimali Serengeti
- Property facilities
- 24-hour Security, Bar, Barbeque Facilities, Battery Charging Facilities, Disability Services, Eco Friendly, Internet Access (Complimentary), Laundry Service (Available), Laundry Service (Complimentary), Library, Meal on Request, Pool, Private Vehicle Available, Restaurant, Spa
- Room facilities
- Balcony / Deck, Bath, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Disabled Rooms, Dressing Gowns, Electrical Outlets, En-Suite, Fan, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Internet Access (Complimentary), Laundry Facilities, Laundry Service (Available), Laundry Service (Complimentary), Lounge Area, Mini Bar, Mosquito Nets, Outside Shower, Pure Cotton Linen, Safe, Shower, Tea / Coffee, Verandah, Wheelchair Friendly
- Activities on site
- Big 5, Bird Watching, Cooking Courses, Fine Dining, Game Drives, Game Viewing, Game Walks, Gourmet Picnic, Helicopter Scenic Flights, High Tea, Massages, Safaris, Walks (Guided), Wildlife Tours
- Nearby activities
- Big 5, Bird Watching, Cultural Tours, Fine Dining, Game Drives, Game Viewing, Game Walks, Helicopter Scenic Flights, Horse Riding, Horse-back Safaris, Massages, Safaris, Scenic Flights, Wildlife Tours
- English, French, German, Indian, Italian, Spanish, Swahili
Room types at Nimali Serengeti
Two of the tents are connected with a walkway, that allows easy access between the tents while maintaining complete privacy, which can accommodate a family or couples travelling together or can be used individually.
Each tented suite evokes a richness and has been cleverly styled to ensure guests enjoy a stunning panoramic view. The suites each have a bathtub, outdoor shower and a private verandah, where they are immersed in nature and have the unforgettable experience of being in the middle of this vast wilderness.
Other lodges in Serengeti Migration Area
Alternative places to stay in this same area.