Medjumbe Beach Holiday: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- The prices shown are per person sharing. There are single supplements for this lodge and so call us to give you a price for this.
- There is a luggage restriction of 15kg per person (soft bags only) on the transfer flights to/from the island. Extra luggage can be stored in Pemba by prior request.
- Medjumbe does not allow children under the age of 12 years to stay on the island, unless the entire island is booked out exclusively.
This beach holiday includes
- Return transfers between Pemba and Medjumbe Island.
- All your meals, including teas, coffees, picnics, house wines, local beers, soft drinks and bottled water – including on-board catering.
- Use of non-motorised boats/canoes.
- Use of fly-fishing and surf-casting equipment, and snorkelling kit.
This beach holiday excludes
- Return economy flights from London via Johannesburg to Pemba, on the northern coast of Mozambique.
- Mozambique domestic departure taxes.
- Any activities which aren't mentioned as 'included' above – including scuba-diving, and motorised boat trips. All these can be paid for locally.
- Special drinks not included above – for example fine wines, imported spirits and champagnes.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.