The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
Please note that for couples and groups of less than eight travellers, you may share Chongwe River Safari House with other guests.
This trip includes
• Economy flights, as above, plus UK airport departure taxes
• All transfers in Africa
• Your meals and laundry at the safari houses
• All game activities – walks and drives (all in open 4x4 vehicles)
• Park fees at all the safari camps
• Most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits)
• A comprehensive information pack covering the places that you'll be visiting
• A complimentary copy of the Zambia: the Bradt Travel Guide
This trip excludes
• Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra)
• Tips and gratuities (which are optional)
• Zambian airport departure taxes ($25 per person for international flights and $8 per person for internal flights)
• Zambian visa fees (£75 or $140 per person travelling on a British passport). These are payable on arrival at Lusaka Airport
10 & 11 Upper Square
New Zealand office
16 Lord Street
Lower Hutt 5019
UK: 020 8232 9777 US toll free: 1-800-242-2434 New Zealand: +44 (0)20 8232 9777 Australia Toll-free: 1-800-995-397
We have always believed that acting responsibly is the only way to approach tourism and we're one of
the few companies to hold AITO's original coveted 5-star status for responsible tourism. It's a lead
that others are now following.